Whether you're just starting out, or already a high-level exec, we're looking for exceptional talent to progress their career with the Aurora team.
A Site Manager with experience of Managing New House Building Developments.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks
- Maintain close contact with members of their site team at all times, liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure compliance with Company procedure, building regulations and health and safety legislation
- Be the first point of contact for members of the public and sub- contractors
- Ensure that set deadlines are met
- Accident reporting
- Supervising and overseeing the project, ensuring that the Company's
specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and
liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Producing and submission of weekly site reports
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Be well-organised, and prepared for responsibility and decision making.
- Be highly numerate with IT skills, and good at solving problems
- Understanding of building and health and safety and general build regulations
- Strong people skills, able to communicate with, manage and motivate.
- Qualifications or experience
- Valid SMSTS and First Aid qualification
- Several years’ industry experience in construction management, as a supervisor or building technician
- HNC, HND or BTEC qualification in building studies and building
engineering, surveying and civil engineering, construction engineering
management, building management or building technology is
The Sales Consultant is often the first point of contact for our customers, therefore the ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with proven sales and experience in new homes sales. The job purpose is to offer properties for sale in accordance with timing and rates given by the Sales and Marketing Manager and close sales at the earliest opportunity. The Sales Consultant will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, and will ensure that properties are ready, to company standards, at handover and that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered.
Sales Consultant Tasks
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing Manager regarding achieving sales targets.
- Be the customers’ first point of contact for our customers, updating them with any new information.
- Advise and promote customer choices / extras and company recommended solicitors.
- Engage in weekly market research regarding new build and second hand market competition and input on the overall marketing of the site.
- Complete plot walks with the Site Manager on a weekly basis to ensure all plots are presentable to potential new customers.
- Liaise with mortgage advisors, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner to ensure a smooth transaction for our customers.
- Deliver clear and concise home demonstrations with the site manager, resolving any queries the customer may have regarding their new property.
- Maintain and update Contact Builder / COINS (training will be provided) .
- Attend promotional events as and when required.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and order in all show homes and sales / marketing suites.
- Complete stock takes and order site supplies when required..
- Throughout the sales process; ensure all essential paperwork is completed, signed and dated and submitted to head office in a timely manner.
Sales Administrator – Job Description
Experienced Sales Administrator required. The role is mainly office based and requires liaising with the development site and sales team. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the sales process. This will therefore require you be flexible and have the ability to work at a fast pace.
- Maintain sales administration process and sales staff rotas
- Update and monitor all developments details for marketing
- Update, monitor and maintain all details of sales, including selling prices and customer extras orders
- Creating home files
- Distribute information within Sales and Marketing and other departments as required
- Monitor and maintain stationary for each development site
- Assist with setting up new developments
- Provide administration support for Sales team when required.
- Assist with the recruitment, induction and training of new and existing Sales Advisors
- Inputting sales data on COINS
- Monitoring of company website emails
- GCSE or equivalent, particularly in English and Maths. IT skills including word processing, ability to use the internet and email is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work independently using own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Problem solving ability
Experience in a Sales Administrator or Sales Advisor role is desirable but not essential.
If you feel that you would make a great addition to our team, then please contact us below.
To register your interest for one of the above jobs, or for another role in which you feel you can benefit our company, please send us a message detailing the role in which you're applying for, alongside your CV and send it to email@example.com