Whether you're just starting out, or already a high-level exec, we're looking for exceptional talent to progress their career with the Aurora team.
A Site Manager with experience of Managing New House Building Developments.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks
- Maintain close contact with members of their site team at all times, liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure compliance with Company procedure, building regulations and health and safety legislation
- Be the first point of contact for members of the public and sub- contractors
- Ensure that set deadlines are met
- Accident reporting
- Supervising and overseeing the project, ensuring that the Company's
specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and
liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Producing and submission of weekly site reports
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Be well-organised, and prepared for responsibility and decision making.
- Be highly numerate with IT skills, and good at solving problems
- Understanding of building and health and safety and general build regulations
- Strong people skills, able to communicate with, manage and motivate.
- Qualifications or experience
- Valid SMSTS and First Aid qualification
- Several years’ industry experience in construction management, as a supervisor or building technician
- HNC, HND or BTEC qualification in building studies and building
engineering, surveying and civil engineering, construction engineering
management, building management or building technology is
If you feel that you would make a great addition to our team, then please contact us below.
To register your interest for one of the above jobs, or for another role in which you feel you can benefit our company, please send us a message detailing the role in which you're applying for, alongside your CV and send it to email@example.com