Aurora Living is a leading Housing Developer based primarily in the Midlands. For many years the Aurora Living team have been delivering sustainable homes of the highest quality.
We take pride in the homes we build. Our in-house expertise in planning, architecture, interior design and construction means we are able to oversee every detail of the development process.
“Welcome Home” sits at the core of our brand. It reflects the very essence of what we aim to achieve at Aurora.
Our dedicated staff are key to delivering the core Aurora principles:
Committed colleagues with a 'can-do' attitude ensure our excellent build standards are met.
A 'Safety First' approach is taken at every stage of our developments.
We appreciate and encourage feedback from our customers.
These three principles are embedded into our everyday operations and make us who we are as a company.
Whether you're just starting out, or already a high-level exec, we're looking for exceptional talent to progress their career with the Aurora team.
At Aurora we offer excellent career development and training opportunities, we encourage promotion potential and champion personal achievements.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees including 25 days holidays, private healthcare, in-service life cover, a company pension scheme and free parking at our head office.
A Site Manager with experience of Managing New House Building Developments.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks
- Maintain close contact with members of their site team at all times, liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure compliance with Company procedure, building regulations and health and safety legislation
- Be the first point of contact for members of the public and sub- contractors
- Ensure that set deadlines are met
- Accident reporting
- Supervising and overseeing the project, ensuring that the Company's
specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and
liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Producing and submission of weekly site reports
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Be well-organised, and prepared for responsibility and decision making.
- Be highly numerate with IT skills, and good at solving problems
- Understanding of building and health and safety and general build regulations
- Strong people skills, able to communicate with, manage and motivate.
- Qualifications or experience
- Valid SMSTS and First Aid qualification
- Several years’ industry experience in construction management, as a supervisor or building technician
- HNC, HND or BTEC qualification in building studies and building
engineering, surveying and civil engineering, construction engineering
management, building management or building technology is
Sales Consultant - 2-3 days per week £22,500.00 (Pro rata)
The Sales Consultant is often the first point of contact for our customers, therefore the ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with proven sales and experience in new homes sales. The job purpose is to offer properties for sale in accordance with timing and rates given by the Sales and Marketing Manager and close sales at the earliest opportunity. The Sales Consultant will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, and will ensure that properties are ready, to company standards, at handover and that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered.
Sales Consultant Tasks
- Liaising with the Sales and Marketing Manager regarding achieving sales targets.
- Be the customers’ first point of contact for for customers, updating them with any new information.
- Advise and promote customer choices / extras and company recommended solicitors.
- Engage in weekly market research regarding new build and second hand market competition and input on the overall marketing of the site.
- Complete plot walks with the Site Manager on a weekly basis to ensure all plots are presentable to potential new customers.
- Liaise with mortgage advisors, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner to ensure a smooth transaction for our customers.
- Deliver clear and concise home demonstrations with the site manager, resolving any queries the customer may have regarding their new property.
- Maintain and update Contact Builder / COINS (training will be provided) .
- Attend promotional events as and when required.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and order in all show homes and sales / marketing suites.
- Complete stock takes and order site supplies when required..
- Throughout the sales process; ensure all essential paperwork is completed, signed and dated and submitted to head office in a timely manner.