Aurora Living is a leading Housing Developer based primarily in the Midlands. For many years the Aurora Living team have been delivering sustainable homes of the highest quality.
We take pride in the homes we build. Our in-house expertise in planning, architecture, interior design and construction means we are able to oversee every detail of the development process.
“Welcome Home” sits at the core of our brand. It reflects the very essence of what we aim to achieve at Aurora.
Our dedicated staff are key to delivering the core Aurora principles:
Committed colleagues with a 'can-do' attitude ensure our excellent build standards are met.
A 'Safety First' approach is taken at every stage of our developments.
We appreciate and encourage feedback from our customers.
These three principles are embedded into our everyday operations and make us who we are as a company.
Whether you're just starting out, or already a high-level exec, we're looking for exceptional talent to progress their career with the Aurora team.
At Aurora we offer excellent career development and training opportunities, we encourage promotion potential and champion personal achievements.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to our employees including 25 days holidays, private healthcare, in-service life cover, a company pension scheme and free parking at our head office.
A Site Manager with experience of Managing New House Building Developments.
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks
- Maintain close contact with members of their site team at all times, liaising with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure compliance with Company procedure, building regulations and health and safety legislation
- Be the first point of contact for members of the public and sub- contractors
- Ensure that set deadlines are met
- Accident reporting
- Supervising and overseeing the project, ensuring that the Company's
specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and
liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Producing and submission of weekly site reports
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Be well-organised, and prepared for responsibility and decision making.
- Be highly numerate with IT skills, and good at solving problems
- Understanding of building and health and safety and general build regulations
- Strong people skills, able to communicate with, manage and motivate.
- Qualifications or experience
- Valid SMSTS and First Aid qualification
- Several years’ industry experience in construction management, as a supervisor or building technician
- HNC, HND or BTEC qualification in building studies and building
engineering, surveying and civil engineering, construction engineering
management, building management or building technology is