Whether you're just starting out, or already a high-level exec, we're looking for exceptional talent to progress their career with the Aurora team.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will oversee the commercial function, reporting on all projects within the region.
- Preparing and negotiating subcontract orders on a competitive tender basis.
- Approve valuations.
- Monthly reporting of build costs (CVR's) in COINS
- Ensuring adherence to Commercial Department monthly time table.
- Monitor invoicing procedures resolving any issues with the Finance Department
- Assist in WIP and Cash Flow forecasts.
- Prepare site budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and report on cost movements within the site valuation on allocated sites.
- Reconcile and progress sub-contractor payments
- Forecast final accounts
Confident negotiator with strong communication skills.
5+ years’ experience in a similar role
Strong numeracy and IT skills
Knowledge of COINS
House building experience an advantage
Salary £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 + £5,000.00 Car Allowance
If you feel that you would make a great addition to our team, then please contact us below.
To register your interest for one of the above jobs, or for another role in which you feel you can benefit our company, please send us a message detailing the role in which you're applying for, alongside your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org